Certification tests are one of the best ways to advance your career. Certification tests are also needed to qualify for admission to some university programs & they are needed to qualify for certain jobs.
Certification requirements vary from one field to another.
- By advancing your career, through training, education or certification, you ensure a more rewarding career & a more secure future.
- Study guides help you prepare for the certification test that you plan to take.
- There are also training programs designed to help with these tests.
- Online certification tests are becoming more popular and are cheaper than tests conducted at testing centers.
- Some companies will insist on tests that are conducted at a testing center.
- So you need to evaluate the method that best suits your requirements.
Examples of common certification tests:
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) which is recogniszing the skills and knowledge gained through previous experiences, to reduce the time it takes to get your qualification.
- IT certification such as Oracle, Microsoft, MCSE, MCSA, NET, CCNP, CCNA, CISSP, CCIA and CompTIA,
- English Language tests and university entrance tests such as IELS, TOEFL and TOEIC.
- Accounting tests such as CPA and CA.Accounting/ bookkeeping certification tests such as MYOB.
Through online distance education & online courses, you have more opportunities for career advancement through development courses & degree programs.