CV registration online can be done easily, very quickly and allows recruiters & employers to access your CV. You can register your CV online on hundreds of sites. Start registering your CV with the larger websites to get as much exposure as possible.
- If your CV isn’t up to scratch you will be wasting your time! So, before you start registering your CV online or apply to any job opening, be sure to have a well represented CV.
- You can use CV registration services if you don’t have the time to do your own CV registration.
- CV registration online will give a larger number of employers the opportunity to view your CV easily and often.
- You can use your current CV to register online and to apply to automated job application sites.
- Don’t include your contact name & address when registering your CV online
- Indicate whether you are open to relocation or not.
- Some online CV registration services offer a free CV review. Some offer an online CV template to enter your info onto.
- CV blasting services will distribute your CV to thousands of recruiters, hiring agents, and/or employers, across different industries/ locations.
- While we recommend CV registration online, we also recommend that you do not limit yourself by only applying to advertised jobs & we recommend exploring the hidden job market through cold calling & networking.