Our salary negotiation coaching & consulting services help you gain specific salary & pay rise negotiation skills.
- Negotiating a pay rise in an existing job: You can practically ask for a pay rise or any time of the year, but the best times to ask are; after the company announces good financial results, before next year’s budget, after you have secured another job with a competitor or after you have successfully completed a major project.
- Salary negotiation for a new job: This negotiation is to be done after being offered the job, but prior to accepting the job offer
- Negotiating a promotion.
Call 0417 063 668 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us work work with you so you can negotiate the best salary.
For more information, email us at email@example.com with a brief summary of your situation & how we can help you with our salary negotiation, pay rise or promotion coaching & consulting service. We are based in Sydney, Australia.
We can assist:
- By having face to face consultation/ meeting/ discussions (for Sydney residents)
- By having discussions via phone
- Via email.
Fees are discussed & agreed upon upfront. No hidden fees. Very reasonable rates.
Salary negotiating, getting a pay rise or job promotion can be successful and rewarding if done correctly. This could earn you thousands of more dollars in total salary package, including base salary & benefits package.
- Salary negotiating requires planning & practice.
- Our salary negotiation coaching service also helps you gain specific negotiation skills that will also be useful in the future in counter offer situations.
- All discussions are professional and confidential.
- Fees will be discussed & agreed upon upfront.
- We can help you achieve the perfect outcome, whether you require minor coaching or major coaching.
- You only pay for the service that you require.
We are based in Sydney, Australia.
Please email us now to at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free initial salary negotiation review.
If you are currently working, it is best not to resign, as you will be in a better position to secure and negotiate a higher starting salary for the new job if you are currently employed.
I can assist whether you are a recent graduate, tradesperson, engineer, teacher, accountant, technician, supervisor, manager, technical executive, director, health care or IT professional
I have assisted job candidates in Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide & Perth.
I also assisted job candidates from South Africa, USA, China, UAE, Canada, UK, Pakistan, India, Russia, Singapore and New Zealand.