Student loan consolidation is combining most student loans into a package, making a single low monthly payment. Many lending institutions offer student loan consolidation.
- Many students are not aware of the options that are available to them.
- Each student’s financial situation is different and it is important to plan check all of the options.
- With rising cost of tuition, students can limit the amount they pay after graduation, by consolidating their loans.
- Not all student consolidation loan programs are the same. So it’s a good idea to shop around.
- Student loan consolidation is not for everyone.
- Student loan consolidation should be considered even if a student is still a freshman or sophomore.