COVID-19 job opportunities have increased due to increased demand in certain industries.
Including demand for doctors, nurses, counsellors, miners, software developers and online instructors. Also, supermarket staff, truck drivers, online sales, fruit pickers, nannies, customer support and call centre staff.
- As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, some started hiring in March 2020.
- Federal and State Governments are creating new jobs.
- Services Australia is hiring 5,000 staff at Centrelink.
- Services NSW is hiring an additional 1,000 staff.
- In the mining industry, BHP is also hiring 1,500 staff in Western Australia, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland.
- Also, Defence Force Australia is hiring.
- There is an increased demand for health professionals. Including doctors and registered nurses.
- ANZ Bank is hiring.
- A number of organisations are redeploying coronavirus layoffs.
- Supply chain, logistics and warehouse companies are also hiring.
- There is also increased demand for truck drivers, delivery drivers and couriers.
- Australia Post is hiring 600 staff.
- Dominos is hiring 2,000 delivery staff.
- Telstra is hiring 1,000 call centre staff nationwide. Including staff in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Townsville and Hobart. Also Optus is hiring.
- Coles is hiring 5,000 casual staff.
- Also there is a higher demand for tutors, as a result of COVID-19.
- Woolworths is employing 20,000 staff. Including 5,000 of the jobs to laid-off Qantas and Jetstar employees.
- Aldi is hiring due to increased demand.
- Improve your chances by networking and by exploring the hidden job market. Also, stand out by improving your resume. Also see COVID-19 job search tips.
- Apply your transferable skills to increase your chances during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Also see COVID-19 virtual interview tips and post COVID-19 CV tips.
- Stay positive. Governments around the world are providing support. Australia has introduced the COVID-19 job seeker payment to support employees and employers. Also, Centrelink has temporarily increased the job seeker unemployment payment and other Centrelink benefits. In addition to other COVID-19 stimulus packages.
- Many countries are releasing packages to support businesses and provide some tax relief.
I’ll keep updating these COVID-19 job opportunities.
- Check out my professional resume writing. Also let me work with you to negotiate terms of contract. So contact me on +61 417 063 668.
- I Assist clients across Australia. Including Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne. Also clients in the United States, Canada, Japan, Germany, France, UK and worldwide.
KMD-solutions is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia