Cold calling cover letter, to be used for cold calling employers in 2021. Also attach your cold calling resume to this cold calling cover letter.
How do you write a cold calling cover letter to inquire about unadvertised and non existing jobs?
When do you write a cold call cover letter?
How do you write a cover letter with no experience?
This cold cover letter is also applicable during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cold calling cover letter tips
- This sample cold call cover letter below also applies to writing a cold call cover letter with no experience.
- Attach your cold calling resume to your letter.
- Also, this cold calling letter applies to jobs that do not exist and to unadvertised jobs.
- Ensure each cold cover letter is short. Otherwise no one will read it.
- Do not mention your expected salary or your expected salary range. Also don’t inquire about salary.
- Use the cold cover letter sample below for all roles. Even though this letter is for an IT role. It is also applicable to those with no experience.
- Take the initiative and cold call employers within your field.
Cold calling cover letter sample
99 Mars Rd
Sydney, NSW 2000
July 12, 2021
11 Tom Road
Sydney, NSW 2021
I am writing to inquire about possible IT roles within your company. Attached is my resume for your review.
Also highlight skills that make you stand out, in this section of the cold contact letter.
I have demonstrated excellent IT skills, in addition to strong analytical skills. Also, I am confident my skills would be an asset to your company.
Please contact me to set up a convenient time. I look forward to hear from you soon.
Contact phone number
Cold calling resume
- When inquiring about possible opportunities, attach your cold calling resume to your cover letter.
- Only indicate in your cover letter that you are inquiring about possible opportunities.
- But there is no need to make changes to your resume. As you can use the same resume that you use to apply for advertised jobs.
- Change each cover letter slightly to match the industry you are seeking.
- You only need to change your cold calling resume if you are changing career. Or changing to a different industry.
- Have a look at the simple resume format for 2021.
More cold calling cover letter tips
- Also use this cold call letter sample for networking.
- Tap into the hidden job market by cold calling and networking.
- Also referred to as cold contact letter or letter of inquiry.
- Edit the cover letter for each application. Also, edit the keywords.
- Send each cold contact letter to a specific person, if you can. Also attach you cold calling resume.
- Also see my cold cover letter tips
- Use the above cover letter for all jobs. Whether you are a CEO, engineer, childcare teacher or nurse.
- The same tips and sample letter apply to writing a cold calling letter with no experience.
- Don’t refer to expected salary.
- Also, the above cold call letter is only a sample format. So, edit this cold calling letter for each specific employer and possible opportunity. Also, we’ll be adding more letter sample formats shortly.
- Be prepared for phone interviewing, virtual interviewing and video interviewing. Also see COVID-19 interview tips and job search during COVID-19.
Check out my job interview training and my salary negotiation coaching. Also see my resume writing services to make you stand out from other job applicants. And call me on 0417 063 668. I assist clients in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide and Australia wide. Also worldwide, including Canada, United States, Germany, Denmark, Japan and Brazil.
Please share this page.
Explore the hidden job market by cold calling.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.