Cold calling cover letter sample below to be used for cold calling companies. So use this cold calling cover letter sample when you are inquiring about unadvertised jobs.
- Take the initiative and cold call companies within your field.
- Address each cover letter to a specific person, if you can.
- Ensure each cover letter is short. Otherwise no one will read it.
- Attach a resume to your cover letter. Also use this cover letter sample for networking.
- Edit the cold calling cover letter for each application. Also, edit the keywords.
- Use the cold calling cover sample below for all professions. Even though this cold calling cover letter is for senior management.
Cold calling cover letter
99 Mars Rd
Sydney, NSW 2000
September 12th, 2018
Mr. Tony H. Farr
11 Tom Lane
Sydney, NSW 2000
I am writing to inquire about possible Senior Management openings within your organisation. Attached is my resume for your review.
Highlight skills that make you stand out, in this section of the cold calling cover letter.
I have demonstrated excellent people management skills, in addition to strong analytical skills. I am confident my skills would be an asset to your organisation.
Please contact me to set up a convenient time. I look forward to hear from you soon.
contact phone number
- Also see cover letter tips
- Use the above letter for all occupations. Whether you are a manager, engineer, childcare teacher or nurse.
- The above cover letter is only a sample format. So, write a cover letter for each specific application. We’ll be adding more cold cover letter sample formats shortly.
Please share this cold calling cover letter sample.
KMD-Solutions is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.