CV registration online can be done easily, very quickly and allows recruiters and employers to access your CV. You can register your CV online on many sites. CV registration online is also referred to as registering CV online.
Start by registering CV online with the larger and most popular websites to get as much exposure as possible.
If your CV isn’t up to scratch you will be wasting your time! So, before you start registering your CV online, be sure to have a well represented CV.
CV registration online tips
- You can use CV registration services if you don’t have the time to do your own CV registration.
- CV registration online will give a larger number of employers the opportunity to view your CV easily.
- You can use your current CV to register online and to apply to automated job application sites.
- Don’t include any personal details like your address when registering CV online
- Indicate whether you are open to relocation or not.
- Don’t rely on only one job search method. Explore all job search methods.
- Some online CV registration services offer a free CV review. Some offer an online CV template to enter your info onto.
- CV blasting services will distribute your CV to thousands of recruiters, hiring agents, and/or employers, across different industries/ locations.
- While you can use CV registration online, we recommend that you do not limit yourself by relying on just one job search method only.
- We recommend exploring the hidden job market through cold calling and networking, as there is less competition.