Highest paying jobs can be for IT managers, surgeons, diesel mechanics … etc. Some of the highest paying jobs don’t require a degree, while some do require a degree.
- Obviously the highest paying jobs change from time to time.
- With the increase in the building of high rise apartments in Sydney and Melbourne, some of the high paying jobs are in the building industry.
- A few years ago jobs in IT were among the highest paid.
- The highest paying jobs depend on the field and the location.
- In general, highest paying jobs requiring a degree include surgeons and anesthesiologists. Yet they vary from one location to another.
- Other highest paying are podiatrists, marketing managers, sales managers and lawyers.
- In one country the highest paying jobs may be in health and finance. However, in another growing country they could be in infrastructure, building and construction.
Highest paying jobs not requiring a degree
- Many high paying jobs only require certification, training and experience. This includes electricians, diesel mechanics and tradespeople.
- Recently, some of the highly paid jobs were in the mining industry in Western Australia and Queensland.
- Another benefit of these FIFO mining jobs is they offer free food and accommodation while working at the mine.
- Even unskilled jobs in the mining industry pay considerably higher than those in other industries. This is because many of these are in remote areas and are FIFO fly in fly out jobs. The further away from the big cities, the higher the pay. This also applies to jobs in the oil and gas industry.
- Currently a Sydney electrician is a highly paid job.
- Share market trading and currency trading can be high paying. But most of these can be risky.
- So jobs in the mining and oil industries are good examples of highest paying jobs not requiring a University degree.
A professionally written resume can result in high paying job. So check out my professional resume writing services and job interview coaching. Also check out my salary negotiation coaching services to achieve the best salary negotiation outcome. And call me on +61 417 063 668
We’ll be soon be adding highest paying jobs for women and highest paying degrees.