Jobs and careers vary significantly. Laser cutting, manufacturing, building and health are a few examples of main industries. There are many different jobs and careers across different industries. Explore all options.
There are different jobs in the healthcare, hospitality, IT, banking, consulting, engineering, laser cutting and manufacturing. In addition to mining, pharmaceuticals, construction, real estate, tourism and transportation industries.
Types of jobs and careers
- Within each industry, here are different paths or sectors. Such as engineering, manufacturing, building and mining.
- Engineering has many sectors. Including agricultural, biomedical, civil, computer, electrical, mechanical and structural.
- Manufacturing includes laser cutting, welding, assembly, CNC machining.
- There are many different sectors within the building industry. Including plumbing, construction, designing, estimating … etc.
- Health also has many sectors, including nursing, psychology, pharmacy, pathology… etc.
- Finance includes banking, investment, accounting … etc.
- There are programs such as Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), that could assist some.
- Research the different types of jobs and careers to find what suites you.
- Job opportunities vary from one location to another. So also evaluate and research the locations that interest you.
We’ll be adding links and details for each industry shortly. We’ll also add the fastest growing and highest paid jobs.
Jobs and careers tips
- Some jobs require university degrees. While other jobs only require training.
- Choose a job that you enjoy and that you find rewarding.
- Ensure that there is enough demand for the job that you choose.
- Advance your career through training, RPL, education and certification. By advancing your career, you ensure a more rewarding career and a more secure future. Also see highest paying jobs
KMD-solutions is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.