Sample email cover letter below to create your own. Use your email cover letter as your sales pitch to the company that you are emailing.
- Achieve the main objective of the email cover letter, by getting invited for an interview.
- Tailor each email for the position that you are applying to.
- Attach your resume to each email cover letter. Also paste your cover letter within the body of the email, instead of attaching it.
- Use strong CV action verbs to make your cover letter stand out.
- Prepare a sample email cover letter, then edit it for each specific company.
- Also see simple application letter.
Sample email cover letter
Aug 16, 2019
I am writing to inquire about possible teaching opportunities within your organisation. Per my attached resume, I have over 5 years of experience in teaching.
“In this section of your email cover letter, highlight relevant keywords. So, include skills and expertise.”
Please call me to set up a convenient time to meet. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your consideration.
Don’t sign when sending an email cover letter or when sending online.
Indicate that your expected salary is negotiable, if asked. Instead of a salary negotiation letter sample, negotiate salary in person or by phone.
Use the above email cover letter as a guide, then write a personalized email cover letter. While the above sample is for a teacher, use this sample for all professions.
We’ll be adding another sample email cover letter.
To ensure that you have a professional resume, see my resume services.
KMD-solutions is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia