Cover letter email below to create your own cover letter email. Use your cover letter email as your sales pitch to the company that you are applying to.
- Achieve the main objective of the cover letter, by getting invited for an interview.
- Tailor each email for the position that you are applying to.
- Check the job application closing dates and always apply within 1 or 2 days.
- Paste your cover letter within the body of the email, instead of attaching.
- Use strong CV action verbs & phrases to make your cover letter stand out.
- Prepare a cover letter email sample, then edit it for each specific job that you apply for.
- Also see simple application letter.
Cover Letter Email
Date: August 16th, 2018
From: Michael Rogers
To: Victor Smith
Subject line of email: Job Application for Nurse
I am writing to apply for the position Nurse. Per my attached resume, I have over 5 years of experience in nursing.
“In this section of your cover letter email, highlight info relevant to the position that you are applying for. Show the skills and expertise that match the job description.”
I am confident I am the ideal candidate for the nurse role.
“Only if asked to include your salary expectations, indicate that your salary expectations are negotiable”.
I am available to meet with you at a time that’s convenient. Please call me to set up a convenient time. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your consideration.
Don’t sign when sending a cover letter email or when applying online.
Instead of a salary negotiation letter sample, negotiate salary in person or by phone. Indicate that your salary expectations are negotiable, if asked.
Use the above cover letter email as a guide, then write a personalized cover letter email. While the above sample is for a nurse, use this sample for all professions.
We’ll be adding another cover email shortly.
KMD-solutions is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia