Cover letter for child care to use when applying for Child Care jobs. And use this cover letter for Child Care whether you have experience or no experience at all. Also see how to write a Cover Letter for Child Care below.
Sample Cover Letter for Child Care
12 North Road,
Sydney, NSW 2000
November 11, 2019
ABC Child Care
22 Cox Rd
Sydney, NSW 2000
I am writing to you to apply for the Child Care Educator opening. Attached is my resume for your review.
I am enthusiastic and passionate about children. Also, I respect children’s uniqueness and beliefs.
In addition to my Child Care qualifications, I have experience as a Child Care Educator. Also, I have a positive can do attitude and I am a caring Child Care Educator.
I am looking forward to meet with you. So I will call you in two days.
How to write a Cover Letter for Child Care
- Keep each cover letter short. So, no more than 3/4 of a page.
- Send each cover letter to a specific person.
- Use this letter sample for early childhood jobs. Including for a Child Care Educator, Child Care Teacher and Child Care Assistant.. In addition to Early Preschool Teacher, Montessori Teacher and Early Childhood Education.
- Personalize each cover letter. Also, outline how your skills match the job ad.
- Keep a copy of each cover letter that you send. Also, for more childcare cover letter tips, see cover letter tips.
- Include a cover letter with each online job application.
- Some online applications ask for salary expectations. So, if asked, add that your salary expectations are negotiable. But some only allow a number.
- The above childcare cover letter is a general sample cover letter. And the same sample letter above applies to writing a cover letter for childcare with no experience.
- Also see cold calling cover letter sample.
- See my resume writing services In addition to my salary negotiation coaching. And call me on +61 417 063 668
- We’ll be adding another cover letter for childcare soon.
Avoid mentioning expected salary
- Avoid writing about expected salary or your expected salary range in your cover letter.
- But, if asked, add that your salary expectations are negotiable.
- Also, be more prepared for salary negotiations.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
I assist clients across Australia. Including in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne. In addition to clients in countries worldwide. Including USA, Brazil, UK, Japan, Canada and Germany. Also, see my coaching services.