Cover letter for Childcare to use when applying for Childcare jobs. Including a sample letter for an Educator, Childcare Traineeship and Assistant Educator. Also, for Preschool Teacher, Childcare Educator and Montessori Teacher.
- How do I inquire about unadvertised early childhood jobs?
- How do I write a cover letter for Childcare with no experience?
- Also see the tips on how to write a cover letter. And see my virtual interview tips.
Sample letter for 2022
12 North Road,
Sydney, NSW 2022
28 November 2022
22 Cox Rd
Sydney, NSW 2000
I am writing to you to apply for the Childcare Educator opening. Attached is my resume for your review.
I am enthusiastic and passionate about children. Also, I respect children’s uniqueness and beliefs.
In addition to my Childcare qualifications, I have extensive experience as a Childcare Educator. Also, I have a positive can-do attitude and I am a caring Childcare Educator.
I am looking forward to meeting with you. So, I will call you in two days.
How do I write a cover letter for a Childcare traineeship?
- Keep each letter short. So, no more than 3/4 of a page. Keep in mind that hiring managers have to go through hundreds of applications and resumes.
- Send each letter to a specific person.
- Use this application example for childcare jobs. As it is simply a working with children cover letter. Including for a Childcare Director, Educator, Teacher, Assistant Educator and Daycare Assistant Teacher. In addition to Early Preschool Teacher, Montessori Teacher and Early Childhood Education.
- Also use this example whether you have experience or no experience at all.
- Personalize each letter. Also, outline how your skills match the job ad.
- Include skills such as ensuring safety of children, patience and empathy.
- Avoid words such as believe or think.
- Keep a copy of each letter or email that you send.
- Include a cover letter with each online job application.
- Some online applications ask for expected salary. So, if asked, add that your expected salary is negotiable. But some online applications only allow a number.
- Also see my resume writing services.
- I’ll be adding another sample soon.
How do I inquire about unadvertised early childhood jobs?
- Contact different organizations to inquire about possible opportunities.
- Inquire by modifying the sample above and attaching your resume.
- Also call organisations to ask if they have any unadvertised roles.
- You can also inquire about non existing jobs or jobs which may become open in the future.
- Also see my cold calling cover email sample.
Can you provide a sample cover letter for Childcare with no experience?
- The above example is a general sample. And this same sample application letter above applies to writing a cover letter for child care with no experience and when applying for childcare traineeship with no experience.
- Include any transferable skills from your other experience.
Avoid mentioning expected salary in 2022
- Avoid writing about expected salary or your expected salary range in your application.
- But if asked, add that your salary expectations are negotiable.
- Also at the interview, be prepared to answer the expected salary question. As it is one of the most asked job interview questions.
- Also, be more prepared for salary negotiations.
- See my salary negotiation coaching and how to ask for a pay raise for women and men.
I assist clients across Australia. Including in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin, Canberra, Perth and Melbourne. In addition to clients in countries around the world. Including USA, UK, Canada, Japan, NZ and Germany.
Check out these most asked job interview questions. Also see my professional interview coaching.
Will be shortly adding another sample for Traineeship, Assistant Educator and Daycare Assistant.
Please share this cover letter for Childcare.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.