Send us all relevant information, so we can review and discuss with you.
Please send us the following
If you already have a resume, you only need to provide what is not already listed on your resume
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your contact phone number. Do not include your work number if you don’t wish to be contacted there.
4. A short summary describing you and your strengths.
5. Professional Experience:
- Start with your present/ most recent employer
- List all employment up to 15 years. And concentrate on the experience that is relevant to the positions that you are currently seeking.
- Name of University/ College/ Institute
- Degree / Diploma
- Graduation date/ still attending
7. SKILLS and TRAINING
- Include any relevant skills
- All relevant courses/ workshops/ seminars
- All relevant computer skills
- Professional Licenses/ Memberships
- List foreign Languages only if you are applying for positions where your foreign language would be an asset.
8. PERSONAL DETAILS
Do not list your personal details such as age and marital status, unless you are asked to do so.
9. Citizenship (Optional)
- Contact your referees and have a list of references ready. So that you can present them to the employer as soon as they ask for them
- On the resume we include “References available upon request”
12. Any other relevant information that you’d like us to review for inclusion.
Our final copy will be a word document attached to email. However, for a minimal charge we provide hard copies. So please advise us if you require hard copies.
Cover Letter/ Job Application Letter
- We can help you write a general letter, which you can edit for different jobs.
- Also, if you send us a description of the advertisement of the position we can assist you.
Thank you letter
- A thank you letter reminds the interviewer of you and puts you ahead of other candidates.
- The thank you letter also gives you the opportunity to highlight strengths. And to also elaborate on anything that you didn’t answer well in the interview.
We are based in Sydney, Australia.