Job interview questions are easy when you are well prepared. Assisting job interview candidates in Sydney, Hobart, Canberra, Darwin, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne and Australia wide.
- What are the most common job interview questions?
- What are the top job interview questions?
Most common questions are what is your greatest weakness, tell me about yourself and what is your expected salary.
- Many companies are conducting online virtual interviews, instead of face to face interviews.
- Also see my virtual interview tips.
- These questions apply to face to face interviews and virtual interviews. Including online video interviews, phone interviews and one way interviews.
- The key to succeed in a job interview is to be prepared. So convince interviewers that you are the best for the job.
- Practice these most common questions before your next interview.
- See my job search common questions and answers.
- Also, these questions apply to all industries. Including mining, finance, banking, sales, childcare, logistics, operations, medical, education, engineering, health care and IT.
Common job interview questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is your excepted salary?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you like most about your current role?
- Describe a time when you worked with someone who had a different approach from your approach? How did you deal with the differences?
- What do you know about our Company?
- Describe a time when you exceeded a customer’s expectations? And how did you achieve this? Also, how did you know that you exceeded the customer’s expectations?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Describe a time when you were in a team and were unable to complete your share of work on time. Also how did you handle it?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Can you give me an example of a mistake that you made and how did you correct it?
- Have you ever had to work closely with a person you didn’t get along with? Also how did you handle this?
- What did you find difficult or challenging about your current or last role?
- Describe a problem that was interesting to you and how you solved it.
- Why are you leaving your present job or why did you leave your last job?
- What qualifications do you have for this job?
- What can you do for us that someone else can’t?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- Describe a difficult customer you dealt with. And why was the customer difficult? How did you engage the customer? Also what lessons have you learned about keeping the customer satisfied?
- What is your current salary?
- What do you if you disagree with your manager?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Have a look at my job interview tips.
Other common interview questions
- How is your health?
- How soon can you start?
- Why have you been unemployed for so long?
- What were you doing while unemployed?
- Do you prefer to work with others or on your own?
- Have you disagreed with a manager’s decision and how did you handle this?
- What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
- How long would you stay with our company?
Job interview tips
- Practice the above questions for face to face interviews.
- Also, these interview questions apply to virtual interviews, including online video interviews and phone interviews.
- Whether you are a CEO, director, executive, financial controller or nurse. \
- Also, if you are an IT project manager, engineer, teacher or childcare worker. In addition to flight attendant. dental assistant, accountant or supervisor.
- These interview questions are asked worldwide. Including in Australia, USA, Canada, Brazil, Japan and Germany.
- Will be adding answers to the frequently asked questions. In addition to job interview negotiations.
See my job interview coaching. Also call me to discuss, whether you are in Canberra, Sydney, Perth, Darwin, Brisbane, Hobart, Adelaide, Melbourne or anywhere in Australia or worldwide.
Please share these most job interview questions.
KMD-Solutions is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Design by Trendy Web Solutions