Job interview questions are easy if you are well prepared.
what are the most common interview questions?
- As a result of COVID-19, most companies are conducting online virtual interviews, instead of face to face interviews.
- Also see COVID-19 virtual interview tips.
- These questions apply to face to face interviews and virtual interviews. Including online video interviews, phone interviews and one way interviews.
- The key to succeed in a job interview is to be prepared. So convince interviewers that you are the best for the job.
- Practice these most common job interview questions before your next interview.
- See our job search common questions and answers.
- Also, these job interview questions apply to different industries. Including mining, finance, banking, sales, childcare, logistics, operations, medical, education, engineering, health care and IT.
Common job interview questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Describe a time when you worked with someone who had a different approach from your approach? How did you deal with the differences?
- What is your excepted salary?
- Why should we hire you?
- Describe a time when you exceeded a customer’s expectations? And how did you achieve this? Also, how did you know that you exceeded the customer’s expectations?
- What do you know about our Company?
- Describe a time when you were in a team and were unable to complete your share of work on time. Also how did you handle it?
- Have you ever had to work closely with a person you didn’t get along with? Also how did you handle this?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Why have you been unemployed for so long?
- What did you find difficult or challenging about your current or last role?
- Describe a problem that seems interesting to you and how you solved it.
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why are you leaving your present job or why did you leave your last job?
- What qualifications do you have for this job?
- What can you do for us that someone else can’t?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- Describe a difficult customer you dealt with. And why was the customer difficult? How did you engage the customer? Also what lessons have you learned about keeping the customer satisfied?
- What is your current salary?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Have a look at these interview tips
Other common interview questions
- How is your health?
- How soon can you start?
- What were you doing while unemployed?
- Do you prefer to work with others or on your own?
- Have you disagreed with a manager’s decision and how did you handle this?
- What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
- How long would you stay with our company?
Practice these job interview questions for face to face interviews. Also, these interview questions apply to virtual interviews, including online video interviews and phone interviews. As virtual interviews are becoming common due to COVID-19. Whether you are a CEO, director, executive, financial controller or nurse. Also, if you are an IT project manager, engineer, teacher or childcare worker. In addition to flight attendant. dental assistant, accountant or supervisor.
These job interview questions are asked worldwide. Including in Australia, USA, Canada, Brazil, Japan and Germany.
Will be adding answers to the frequently asked questions. In addition to job interview negotiations.
KMD-Solutions is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Please share these job interview questions.
Design by Trendy Web Solutions