Job interview questions are easy if you are well prepared.
What are the most common interview questions?
What are the top interview questions?
- As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, most companies are conducting online virtual interviews, instead of face to face interviews.
- Also see COVID-19 virtual interview tips.
- These questions apply to face to face interviews and virtual interviews. Including online video interviews, phone interviews and one way interviews.
- The key to succeed in a job interview is to be prepared. So convince interviewers that you are the best for the job.
- Practice these most common job interview questions before your next interview.
- See our job search common questions and answers.
- Also, these job interview questions apply to different industries. Including mining, finance, banking, sales, childcare, logistics, operations, medical, education, engineering, health care and IT.
Common job interview questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Describe a time when you worked with someone who had a different approach from your approach? How did you deal with the differences?
- What is your excepted salary?
- Why should we hire you?
- Describe a time when you exceeded a customer’s expectations? And how did you achieve this? Also, how did you know that you exceeded the customer’s expectations?
- What do you know about our Company?
- Describe a time when you were in a team and were unable to complete your share of work on time. Also how did you handle it?
- Have you ever had to work closely with a person you didn’t get along with? Also how did you handle this?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Why have you been unemployed for so long?
- What did you find difficult or challenging about your current or last role?
- Describe a problem that seems interesting to you and how you solved it.
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why are you leaving your present job or why did you leave your last job?
- What qualifications do you have for this job?
- What can you do for us that someone else can’t?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- Describe a difficult customer you dealt with. And why was the customer difficult? How did you engage the customer? Also what lessons have you learned about keeping the customer satisfied?
- What is your current salary?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Have a look at these interview tips
Other common interview questions
- How is your health?
- How soon can you start?
- What were you doing while unemployed?
- Do you prefer to work with others or on your own?
- Have you disagreed with a manager’s decision and how did you handle this?
- What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
- How long would you stay with our company?
Job interview tips
- Practice these job interview questions for face to face interviews.
- Also, these interview questions apply to virtual interviews, including online video interviews and phone interviews. As virtual interviews are becoming common due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Whether you are a CEO, director, executive, financial controller or nurse. \
- Also, if you are an IT project manager, engineer, teacher or childcare worker. In addition to flight attendant. dental assistant, accountant or supervisor.
- These job interview questions are asked worldwide. Including in Australia, USA, Canada, Brazil, Japan and Germany.
- Will be adding answers to the frequently asked questions. In addition to job interview negotiations.
KMD-Solutions is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Please share these job interview questions.
Design by Trendy Web Solutions