Salary negotiation coaching for women and men. Call me on 0417 063 668. I offer face to face, video and phone consultations.
- How do you negotiate a higher salary for women and men?
- What is the best answer to “what is your expected salary” question?
- Assisting clients with salary negotiation coaching and training in Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and worldwide.
How do you negotiate a higher salary for women and men?
- Not negotiating $9,000 at the start of your career may not be much. But this can add up to $420,000 over the course of your career. So, my services will help you earn much more, as outlined below.
- I cover several scenarios during my salary coaching and training for women and men. As each person is different. Whether it is to re-negotiate terms of contract or counteroffer.
- I also explain to you why not to provide a salary range.
- Do you wonder why some of your friends earn more than you do? They probably hired a salary coach or a salary negotiation coach.
- My services include business, supplier and procurement negotiation.
18 Reasons to use my salary negotiation coaching and training
- I go over your personal circumstances with you. Also, I evaluate the rewards and risks. Then, I discuss with you, in simple steps, how high to negotiate.
- I guide you through the whole process.
- You have access to my extensive hiring management and negotiation experience.
- I assist you by showing you how to evaluate, negotiate, re-evaluate, then accept or reject an offer.
- All discussions are confidential.
- I help you to achieve the highest possible total compensation package.
- Every situation is unique. So, I stay with you every step of the process. Also, you don’t have to wait for answers. As I coach and guide you from A to Z. And I discuss different scenarios.
- The cost of hiring a salary coach is very low compared to the higher remuneration package earned.
- I have assisted and trained women and men at different levels, and as a result, they managed to achieve considerably higher salaries.
- I provide simple step by step contract negotiation training.
- My training also helps you gain counter-offer negotiation skills.
- I train you on how to achieve a higher pay rate with additional benefits.
- To gain more confidence in the whole process.
- You only pay for the training time that you require.
- To overcome the fear of rejection.
- You may not like the idea of negotiating or you may not be comfortable with it. Or you may simply need my expert help. This includes women and men at different levels.
Should you hire a salary coach?
- Yes, if you are not a negotiation expert. Also, if you want to start earning more money, a coach will assist you.
- The sooner you start negotiating, the sooner you will earn the income you deserve.
- Most don’t even think about hiring a coach.
- Many don’t like to negotiate at all.
- Earn $1000s more, by negotiating the base pay rate, in addition to the total package.
- Some women and men are not comfortable with the idea of negotiation at all.
- A salary coach helps you to achieve a higher counteroffer and terms of contract.
- Those who do negotiate know the high rewards.
- A salary coach will help, whether:
- you are not comfortable with negotiation.
- you don’t like the idea of negotiating.
- or you simply need expert help.
- Many take numerous additional university courses and training in their field to improve their income. But they avoid or don’t think about improving their negotiating skills.
- My services include negotiating a counteroffer, terms of contract, a pay raise and promotion.
- Helping executives, CEOs and senior managers. Also, project managers, accountants, machine learning engineers, data scientists, AI professionals and many others across all fields and at different levels.
- Do not resign before you have a new job offer. Unless you have to.
- Also, negotiate with the help of a coach.
- Try to delay discussing pay and benefits at your interview. As this will affect the success of your negotiations later in the process.
- Don’t be intimidated by negotiation.
My clients also ask for assistance with:
- Do women receive less in pay increases than men?
- How to decide between two job offers
- Do women get paid less than men?
- If my boss refuses my pay raise request, can I ask her boss for a pay raise?
- How to tell my boss I received a job offer?
- I have been offered a promotion, but I will have to relocate. How do I negotiate a relocation package, in addition to a pay raise?
- Can you coach me to negotiate when buying a business?
- Can I ask for a second pay raise within 3 months of the last pay raise?
- How do I ask for a considerably higher pay raise when I have two offers?
- Why should I hire a salary coach?
- At the interview, should I tell a potential employer that I already have another offer?
- What is the best answer to what are your salary requirements?
- How do I ask for a much higher pay because I have multiple offers?
- Do you assist with negotiating with suppliers for large contracts?
- Can I ask for relocation expenses in addition to a pay raise?
- I have multiple job offers and I don’t know what to do.
Is salary coaching only for managers?
- No. It is not only for managers. As remuneration negotiation training is for women and men, all levels and all fields. So, you can achieve much more. Whether you are a CEO, executive, data scientist, project manager, supply chain team leader or biomedical engineer. Also, if you are a sales executive, software engineer, machine learning manager, data analyst, product manager, AI engineer or in any other role.
- The amount varies depending on many factors.
- You can also negotiate for lower paying jobs and medium paying jobs. As it depends more on your expertise and market conditions.
- If you receive an offer from a competitor, your employer may offer you a higher counteroffer. Regardless of your position.
- Most employers expect you to negotiate. But most employees don’t.
How does salary negotiation coaching work?
- face-to-face consultations and meetings in person.
- discussions via phone or video call.
- communicating online and via email.
What does salary negotiation training include?
For a new job
- Let the company decide to hire you first.
- Then discuss remuneration after the company makes you an offer. But before you accept the offer.
- If you have multiple offers, you will be in an even stronger position to negotiate.
At an existing job
The best times to ask for an increase are:
- After the company announces good financial results.
- Before next year’s budget.
- After you have secured a job with a competitor.
- Once you have successfully completed a major project.
Get rewarded for the extra work that you do. So, make sure you negotiate your next promotion package.
My negotiation services
- I also offer training in conflict resolution, contract management, buying, procurement and supply chain. In addition to negotiation training services in general.
- I assist you whether you are a CEO, director, executive, manager or at any level. Including for all fields.
- Also offering group discounts for employer’s redundancy package and goodwill exit package.
- Assisting clients worldwide, including across Australia. Including in Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide and Sydney.
- Also, I help with salary negotiation training for women and men worldwide.
- Call me for a free 15-minute salary negotiation coaching evaluation.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
© 2003- 2023 KMD-Solutions. All rights reserved worldwide.