Salary negotiation coaching and training to negotiate a counter offer and to re-negotiate terms of contract. Also how to answer expected salary question. Call me on +61 417 063 668. I coach you to negotiate the highest salary for 2020.
- Not negotiating $9,000 at the start of your career may not be much. But it can add up to $350,000 over the course of your career. So salary negotiation coaching will help you earn much more.
- I cover each specific situation in my salary negotiation coaching for women and men. As each person is different. Whether it is to re-negotiate terms of contract or counter offer negotiation.
- Also salary negotiation coaching includes expected salary answer and pay raise negotiation.
- Every situation is unique. So I stay with you every step of the salary negotiation process. Also, you don’t have to wait for answers. As I guide you from A to Z. And I discuss different scenarios.
- Do you wonder why some of your friends earn more than you do? Most likely they were assisted by a salary negotiation coach.
18 Reasons to use my salary negotiation coaching and training
- I go over your personal circumstances with you. Also, I evaluate the rewards and risks. Then, I discuss how high to negotiate, in simple steps.
- I provide guidance through the whole salary negotiation process.
- You have access to my extensive knowledge in the field.
- I share with you my hiring management experience.
- The cost of a salary negotiation coach is so minimal compared to the higher salary earned.
- Earn $1000s more, by negotiating the salary package.
- I have assisted women and men at different levels with salary negotiation coaching. Including senior managers.
- I provide simple step by step salary negotiation training.
- My salary negotiation coaching also helps you gain counter offer negotiation skills.
- Salary negotiating requires training, planning and practice.
- I train and coach you on how to negotiate your salary. So you don’t lose thousands of dollars.
- To gain more confidence in the negotiation process.
- I evaluate the risks and rewards with you.
- To overcome the fear of rejection.
- You might not be comfortable with negotiating. Also you may not like the idea of negotiating. Or, you just need my expert assistance, This includes women and men.
- All discussions are confidential.
- I help you to achieve the highest salary.
- I also help you gain valuable negotiation skills that you can use in other areas. Including procurement negotiation and contract re-negotiating.
Is salary negotiation coaching only for managers?
- No. It is not only for managers. Salary negotiation coaching is for women and men, all levels and all fields.
- The amount negotiated varies depending on the salary.
- You can also negotiate for lower paying jobs. As it depends more on your expertise and market conditions.
- If you receive an offer from a competitor, your current employer may offer you a higher counter offer. Regardless of your position.
- Most employers expect an employee to negotiate. But many employees don’t.
How does salary negotiation coaching work?
I offer salary coaching by:
- having a face to face consultation, meeting or discussion in person.
- or by having discussions via phone or video call.
- or by communicating online and via email.
What does salary negotiation and training include?
Salary negotiation for a new job
- Let the company decide to hire you first. Then discuss salary.
- Negotiate after the company offers you the job. But before accepting the offer.
- If you have multiple job offers, you will be in an even stronger position to negotiate salary.
Negotiating a salary increase or pay raise at an existing job
The best times to ask for a salary increase are;
- After the company announces good financial results.
- Before next year’s budget.
- After you have secured a job with a competitor.
- Once you have successfully completed a major project.
Negotiating a promotion salary
Get rewarded for the extra work that you do. So make sure you negotiate your next promotion pay.
- I assist you whether you are a CEO, engineer or accountant. In addition to all professions.
- Also offering group discounts for employer’s redundancy package and goodwill exit package.
- Assisting clients across Australia. Including in Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
- Also I help clients with salary negotiation coaching worldwide. Including clients in USA, Japan, Canada, UK and Germany.
Should I hire a salary negotiation coach?
- Yes. Specially if you are not an expert in salary negotiation. Also, if you want to start earning more.
- The longer you delay salary negotiation, the longer you will not earn what you deserve.
- Most don’t even think about salary negotiation.
- Most people don’t like to negotiate.
- Some women and men are not comfortable with the idea at all.
- A salary negotiation coach assists you to negotiate a counter offer and terms of contract.
- Those who do negotiate know the rewards.
- A salary negotiation coach will definitely help, whether:
- you are not comfortable with negotiation.
- you simply don’t like the idea of negotiating.
- or you just need my expert assistance.
- Many take additional courses to improve their income. But they ignore negotiating their salary.
- My salary negotiation coaching includes negotiating a counter offer and re-negotiating terms of contract. In addition to a pay raise and promotion.
- Do not resign before you have a new job offer. Unless you have to. Also, negotiate with the help of a salary negotiation coach.
- Try to delay discussing salary at the interview. As this will affect your salary negotiation. So prepare for salary negotiation before attending interviews.
- Don’t be intimidated by salary negotiation.
I also offer procurement negotiation training and coaching. Also, re-negotiation terms of contract negotiation coaching and general negotiation coaching services.
Call me on +61 417 063 668 for a free salary negotiation coaching evaluation.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
© 2003- 2019 KMD-Solutions. All rights reserved worldwide.