- Can you provide examples of CV action and powerful words?
- What action words should I use at interviews and in my applications?
Use leadership, development, technical, management, financial and research verbs, Also, use the examples below at virtual interviews and at face-to-face job interviews, to stand out.
Check out my salary negotiation tips for women and men.
Powerful CV verbs examples
For leadership words, use:
Examples of development keywords are:
For management and supervision keywords, use:
Examples of communication and people keywords are:
For technical words, use:
Clerical and administrative keywords include:
For analytical and financial words, use:
Examples of teaching keywords are:
For helping skills use:
Research and analytical skills include:
Creative skills use keywords similar to:
General accomplishments include:
General strong CV words
Executed, founded, generated, guided, initiated, instructed, introduced and invented. Also maintained, marketed, negotiated, saved, persuaded and planned. In addition to produced, promoted, resolved, specified and trained.
Powerful CV verbs tips
- Replace sentences starting with I with action verbs.
- Use strong words to match your skills and experience with the job you are applying for.
- Keywords are also referred to as strong words and action words.
- Make your resume stand out and more interesting by using these action words. This keeps your descriptions short and strong.
- Avoid long and weak statements by using action words.
- Also ensure that you can justify any statements that you make. This applies to your resume, cover letter and at the job interview.
- Avoid using the same words again and again.
- Also check out the best way to answer what is your salary range and expected salary.
- Check out my professional resume writing services.
- Assisting clients worldwide, including clients from USA, Australia, Singapore, Canada and Germany.
- Also assisting clients in Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Newcastle, Wollongong, Central Coast, Blue Mountains and Sydney.
Also see my cold calling cover letter to be used when inquiring about non existing jobs and unadvertised jobs.
Please share the above powerful CV verbs and tips.
KMD-Solutions is based in Sydney, NSW.