Salary negotiation, resume writing and job search resource. Including answer to expected salary question, salary negotiation tips, counter offer negotiation coaching, resume writing tips and sample letters.
- If your expected salary is less than the company’s budget, you may miss out on a higher salary.
- Also, if your expected salary is higher than the company’s budget, they may eliminate you.
- So try to delay answering the expected salary question, as long as you can.
- When you do answer this question, indicate that you are negotiable.
- Virtual interview tips for your virtual job interview during the coronavirus pandemic.
- As a result of COVID-19, most employers are conducting virtual interviews. Including online video interviews and phone interviews.
3 Counter offer examples of salary negotiation
- Examples of salary negotiation of counter offer and terms of contract.
- Also salary negotiation includes negotiating your whole salary package.
- If you don’t negotiate your starting salary, you could lose hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Not negotiating $8,000 at the start of your career does not sound like much. But it adds up to more than $350,000 over the course of your career.
- This refers to unadvertised and non existing jobs.
- So tap into the hidden job market by cold calling and networking.
- As this will increase your chances. And this covers 60 to 80% of all jobs.
- But most applicants do not pay attention to the hidden job market.
- As they only rely on online advertised jobs, which are very competitive.
Salary increase letter format
- Could be used to justify a salary increase.
- Also referred to as a salary negotiation letter and a salary increase request letter.
- Read in detail the reasons why not to send a salary increase letter, unless asked to do so. The other exception is if you are not comfortable in discussing salary with your employer in person.
- I work with you to achieve the highest salary. Including salary negotiation of a counter offer and terms of contract. Also includes expected salary and salary negotiation of a pay raise.
- Since every situation is unique, I stay with you every step of the salary negotiation process. So you don’t have to wait for answers.
- Do you wonder why some of your friends earn more than you do? Possibly a salary negotiation coach helped them. I assist clients worldwide, including clients in Australia, USA, Germany, Canada, Brazil and Japan.
Cold calling cover letter
- To be used for cold calling employers in 2020.
- Also how to inquire about unadvertised and non existing jobs.
- Attach your cold calling resume to this cold calling cover letter.
- Including tips on how to reduce the impact of Coronavirus on your job search.
- Also since the start of coronavirus, new job opportunities have been created. Including at Services Australia, Centrelink, Services NSW, Coles, ANZ and BHP.
- Also see coronavirus job opportunities.
Simple resume format
- Use this simple resume format to build and write your own resume.
- Also ensure your resume shows why you are better than the rest.
- If you do more than what your job title implies, add an explanation. Such as filled in for boss for 9 weeks.
- Also use bullet points instead of paragraphs. And show time and money saved.
- Don’t mention expected salary in your resume, unless asked to do so.
Two job offers
- I have 2 job offers and I don’t know what to do.
- I like company B more than company A.
- But company A is offering me a higher salary.
- Do I accept the offer B? Or do I ask company B to match offer A? Or should I tell company B that I have another job offer and ask for a higher salary?
- I am not good at salary negotiation.
- Tips for counter offer and terms of contract. Also, how to re-negotiate the highest salary.
Should I send a salary negotiation counter offer letter?
- It is best to negotiate salary on the phone or in person.
- You may receive an offer letter. But it’s still best to negotiate on the phone or in person.
Resume action verbs
- Increase the strength of your resume by using these action verbs.
- So, use strong resume action verbs to describe your experience and skills.
- Use verbs like initiated, implemented, coached, negotiated and exceeded.
Job search tips
- Job search tips to help you succeed in your job search.
- Plan your job search. Also, succeeding in a job search is not just a matter of luck or trying again and again.
Job search mistakes
- Mistakes decrease your chances of succeeding.
- So, avoid these mistakes to land your dream job quicker.
Jobs and careers by industry
- Explore jobs and careers in banking, IT, health and engineering.
- As jobs vary from one location to another.
Job Search Jokes
- Job search jokes for you to enjoy and to make you laugh.
- So you can take a break from your job search.
- Furthermore which joke do you like most?
How to ask for a salary increase
- There is no standard method for a pay raise.
- These pay raise tips cover how to negotiate a pay raise.
- Evaluate what you are worth.
- Use this as a guide for how much to ask.
- Make weekly notes of all your achievements.
- This is one of the best justifications for negotiating a raise.
- If you are expecting a 10% pay raise, you should ask for 19%.
- And then negotiate with your boss.
- Also, you can negotiate a higher pay raise, if it is hard to replace you.
I Assist clients across Australia. Including Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne. And clients in the USA, Canada, Japan, Germany, Denmark, UK and worldwide.
We’ll be adding online salary negotiation coaching and online resume writing.
Email me, to be added to our mailing list for updates.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
© 2003- 2020 KMD-Solutions. All rights reserved worldwide.