Resume writing, interview coaching and salary negotiation resource. Including answers to expected salary question, interview training and professional resume format. Also counter offer negotiation coaching, salary negotiation tips, how to ask for a pay raise and virtual interview tips.
Face to face professional resume writing services
- Employees who change jobs typically earn considerably more than those who stay at the same job.
- I am one of the few resume writers still offering face to face resume writing services in Sydney.
- I share my hands on experience in hiring management.
- I present you in the best possible way, by capturing and going through your experience in-depth.
3 Counter offer examples of salary negotiation
- Examples of salary negotiation of counter offer and terms of contract.
- Also, salary negotiation includes negotiating your whole salary package.
- If you don’t negotiate your starting salary, you could lose thousands of dollars.
- Not negotiating $8,000 early in your career can add up to approximately $360,000.
Salary negotiation coaching
- I work with you to achieve the highest salary. Including salary negotiation of a counter offer and terms of contract. Also includes answering expected remuneration and pay raise negotiation,
- As each client has specific circumstances, I provide support throughout the negotiation process. And you won’t need to wait for the answers to any of your questions.
- Do you ever wonder why some of your friends earn more than you do? A salary coach or a salary negotiation coach probably helped them. I assist my clients with face-to-face coaching and training worldwide, including clients in Australia, USA, Canada, China, India, NZ and Japan.
Job interview coaching and training
- I offer face to face interview coaching and training in Sydney, in person.
- Also offering virtual interview coaching and training. Including video, phone and online interview training and coaching.
- I share with you my hands on hiring management experience.
Resume writing tips
- Quantify your experience by including numerical figures.
- Highlight your strengths.
- If you have or had more responsibilities than your title implies, I recommend that you elaborate on this.
- Use bullet point sentences instead of long paragraphs.
What is your expected salary?
- If you provide an expected salary that is less than their current budget, you will most likely miss out on a higher salary.
- Also, if you provide an expected salary that is higher than their current budget, the employer may decide to eliminate you right away.
- So, try to delay answering this question, as long as you can.
The hidden job market in 2023
- This refers to unadvertised and non-existing jobs.
- Cold call and network within the hidden job market, as this covers approximately 60 to 80% of jobs. But most job applicants focus only on jobs that are advertised online.
Professional resume writing format
- There are many professional formats. Use this sample to build and write your resume.
- Also ensure your resume shows why you are better than the rest.
- If you do more than what your title implies, add an explanation. Such as filled in for boss for 9 weeks.
- Don’t mention expected remuneration in your resume, unless asked to do so.
If you can’t find what you are looking for in my comprehensive resource, ask me. Also call me to inquire about my professional coaching services.
Strong CV verbs
- Increase the strength of your CV by using these strong CV verbs.
- So, use strong CV action verbs to describe your experience and skills.
- Use verbs like initiated, implemented, coached, negotiated and exceeded.
Salary increase letter
- Could be used to justify an increase.
- Also referred to as a salary negotiation letter and a remuneration increase request letter.
- In my article, read the reasons why not to send an increase request letter, unless asked to do so. Or if you are not comfortable with discussing face to face.
Salary negotiation tips
- Tips for how to make a counter offer and how to negotiate terms of contract.
How to ask for a pay raise
- There is no standard method for a pay raise.
- Pay raise tips on how to negotiate a pay raise.
- Negotiate with your employer.
- Also, you can usually negotiate a much higher pay raise, if it is hard to replace you.
Two job offers
- I have been offered 2 job offers and I really don’t know which to choose.
- I like offer A more than offer B.
- But offer B is a higher salary.
- Do I accept offer B? Or do I ask company B to match offer A?
- Or should I tell company B that I have another offer and ask for a higher salary?
Should I send a salary negotiation counter offer letter?
- It is best to negotiate remuneration on the phone or in person.
- Even if you receive an offer letter or an offer email, it’s still best to negotiate salary in person or on the phone.
Cold calling cover letter
- A cover letter to inquire about unadvertised and non-existing jobs.
- Include the cold calling resume with the cold calling cover letter.
Job search tips
- Job search tips to help you succeed.
- Plan your job search. Also, succeeding in a job search is not just a matter of luck or trying again and again.
Job search mistakes
- Mistakes decrease your chances of succeeding.
- So, avoid these mistakes to land your dream job quicker.
- Employers review a CV in less than 20 seconds.
- Don’t include current or expected salary in your CV.
- Include added profits, added business and reduced cost.
- Insert transferable skills.
Jobs and careers by industry
- Explore jobs and careers in all industries, including banking, IT, health and service.
- As jobs vary from one location to another.
Job search jokes
- Jokes for you to enjoy and to make you laugh.
- So, you can take a break from your job search.
- Furthermore, which joke do you like most?
My coaching and training services
- Assisting clients across Australia. Including clients in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney. And clients in the USA, Canada, Japan, China, India, NZ, UK and worldwide.
- Email me, if you would like to be included in updates and mailing list.
- I will be adding online salary negotiation training and online resume writing.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
© 2003- 2023 KMD-Solutions. All rights reserved worldwide.