Salary negotiation, resume writing and interviewing resource. Including answer to expected salary question, professional resume format, counter offer negotiation coaching, salary negotiation tips and virtual interview tips.
- If your expected salary is less than the company’s budget, you may miss out on a higher salary.
- Also, if your expected salary is higher than the company’s budget, they may eliminate you.
- So try to delay answering the expected salary question, as long as you can.
- Virtual interview tips for your virtual job interview during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As a result of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, most employers are conducting virtual interviews. Including online video interviews and phone interviews.
- Examples of salary negotiation of counter offer and terms of contract.
- Also salary negotiation includes negotiating your whole salary package.
- If you don’t negotiate your starting salary, you could lose hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Not negotiating $8,000 at the start of your career does not sound like much. But it adds up to more than $350,000 over the course of your career.
The hidden job market in 2020
- This refers to unadvertised and non existing jobs.
- Cold call and network to increase your chances. As the hidden job market covers 60 to 80% of all jobs.
- But most applicants only focus on online advertised jobs.
- I work with you to achieve the highest salary. Including salary negotiation of a counter offer and terms of contract. Also includes expected salary and salary negotiation of a pay raise.
- Since every situation is unique, I stay with you every step of the salary negotiation process. So you don’t have to wait for answers.
- Do you wonder why some of your friends earn more than you do? Possibly a salary negotiation coach helped them. I assist clients worldwide, including clients in Australia, USA, Germany, Canada, Brazil and Japan.
- There are many professional resume formats. Use this sample to build and write your resume.
- Also ensure your resume shows why you are better than the rest.
- If you do more than what your job title implies, add an explanation. Such as filled in for boss for 9 weeks.
- Don’t mention expected salary in your resume, unless asked to do so.
- Employers review a CV in 10 to 20 seconds.
- Don’t include expected salary in your CV.
- Include increases profits, increase in business and cost reduction.
- Insert transferable skills.
- See post COVID-19 job searching tips and post COVID-19 application tips.
Salary increase letter format
- Could be used to justify a salary increase.
- Also referred to as a salary negotiation letter and a salary increase request letter.
- Read in detail the reasons why not to send a salary increase letter, unless asked to do so or not comfortable in discussing face to face.
Two job offers
- I have been offered 2 job offers and I really don’t know which to choose.
- I like company B more than company A.
- But company A is offering me a higher salary.
- Do I accept the offer B? Or do I ask company B to match offer A? Or should I tell company B that I have another job offer and ask for a higher salary?
- I am not good at salary negotiation.
- Tips for counter offer and terms of contract. Also, how to re-negotiate the highest salary.
Should I send a salary negotiation counter offer letter?
- It is best to negotiate salary on the phone or in person.
- You may receive an offer letter. But it’s still best to negotiate on the phone or in person.
Resume action verbs
- Increase the strength of your resume by using these action verbs.
- So, use strong resume action verbs to describe your experience and skills.
- Use verbs like initiated, implemented, coached, negotiated and exceeded.
Cold calling cover letter
- To be used to cold call in 2020.
- Also how to inquire about unadvertised and non existing jobs.
- Include the cold calling resume with the cold calling cover letter.
Job search tips
- Job search tips to help you succeed in your job search.
- Plan your job search. Also, succeeding in a job search is not just a matter of luck or trying again and again.
Job search mistakes
- Mistakes decrease your chances of succeeding.
- So, avoid these mistakes to land your dream job quicker.
Jobs and careers by industry
- Explore jobs and careers in banking, IT, health and engineering.
- As jobs vary from one location to another.
Job Search Jokes
- Job search jokes for you to enjoy and to make you laugh.
- So you can take a break from your job search.
- Furthermore which joke do you like most?
How to ask for a salary increase
- There is no standard method for a pay raise.
- Pay raise tips on how to negotiate a pay raise.
- Negotiate with your employer.
- Also, you can usually negotiate a much higher pay raise, if it is difficult to replace you.
Assisting clients across Australia. Including Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne. And clients in the USA, Canada, Japan, Germany, Denmark, UK and worldwide.
We’ll be adding online salary negotiation coaching and online resume writing.
Email me, if you would like to be included in updates and mailing list.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
© 2003- 2020 KMD-Solutions. All rights reserved worldwide.