- If your expected salary is less than their budget, you may miss out.
- Also, if your expected salary is higher than their budget, they may eliminate you.
- So try to delay answering the expected salary question, as long as possible.
- When you do answer this question, indicate that you are negotiable.
3 Counter offer examples of salary negotiation
- Examples of salary negotiation of counter offer and terms of contract.
- Also salary negotiation includes negotiating your whole salary package.
- If you don’t negotiate your starting salary, you could lose hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- While not negotiating $8,000 at the start of your career does not sound like much. But it adds up to more than $350,000 over the course of your career.
- This refers to unadvertised or non existing jobs.
- So tap into the hidden job market by cold calling and networking.
- As this will increase your chances. And this covers 60 to 80% of all jobs.
- But most applicants do not pay attention to the hidden job market.
- As they only rely on online advertised jobs, which are very competitive.
- It is best to negotiate salary on the phone or in person.
- You may receive a salary offer letter. But it’s still best to negotiate on the phone or in person.
- Could be used to justify a salary increase.
- Also referred to as a salary negotiation letter and a salary increase request letter.
Salary negotiation coaching
- I work with you to achieve the highest salary. Including salary negotiation of a counter offer and terms of contract. Also includes expected salary and salary negotiation of a pay raise.
- Since every situation is unique, I stay with you every step of the salary negotiation process. So you don’t have to wait for answers.
- Do you wonder why some of your friends earn more than you do? Possibly a salary negotiation coach helped them. I assist clients worldwide, including clients in Australia, USA, Germany, Canada, Brazil and Japan.
- To be used for cold calling companies.
- So use this cold calling cover letter sample when you are inquiring about unadvertised jobs or non existing jobs.
Simple resume format
- Use this simple resume format to build and write your own resume.
- Also ensure your resume shows why you are better than the rest.
- If you do more than what your job title implies, add an explanation. Such as filled in for boss for 9 weeks.
- Also use bullet points instead of paragraphs. And show time and money saved.
- Don’t mention expected salary in your resume, unless asked to do so.
Two job offers
- I have 2 job offers and I don’t know what to do.
- I like company B more than company A.
- But company A is offering me a higher salary.
- Do I accept the offer B? Or do I ask company B to match offer A? Or should I tell company B that I have another job offer and ask for a higher salary?
- I am not good at salary negotiation.
Resume action verbs
- Increase the strength of your resume by using these action verbs.
- So, use strong resume action verbs to describe your experience and skills.
- Use verbs like initiated, implemented, coached, negotiated and exceeded.
Job search tips
- Job search tips to help you succeed in your job search.
- Plan your job search. Also, succeeding in a job search is not just a matter of luck or trying again and again.
Job search mistakes
- Mistakes decrease your chances of succeeding.
- So, avoid these mistakes to land your dream job quicker.
Jobs and careers by industry
- Explore jobs and careers in banking, IT, health and engineering.
- As jobs vary from one location to another.
Job Search Jokes
- Job search jokes for you to enjoy and to make you laugh.
- So you can take a break from your job search.
- Furthermore which joke do you like most?
How to ask for a salary increase
- There is no standard method for a pay raise.
- These pay raise tips cover how to negotiate a pay raise.
- Evaluate what you are worth.
- Use this as a guide for how much to ask.
- Make weekly notes of all your achievements.
- This is one of the best justifications for negotiating a raise.
- If you are expecting a 10% pay raise, you should ask for 19%.
- And then negotiate with your boss.
- Also, you can negotiate a higher pay raise, if it is hard to replace you.
I Assist clients across Australia. Including Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne. And clients in the USA, Canada, Japan, Germany, Denmark, UK and worldwide.
We’ll be adding online salary negotiation coaching and online resume writing.
- Email me, to be added to our mailing list for updates.
- Let me work with you to negotiate a higher salary. Also see my resume writing services to make you stand out from other applicants. And call +61 417 063 668
- Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia
© 2003- 2019 KMD-Solutions. All rights reserved worldwide.