Salary negotiation, interview training and resume writing resource. Including answers to expected salary question and how to choose between 2 job offers and how to ask for a pay raise. Also, counteroffer negotiation coaching, salary negotiation tips, career coaching and virtual interview tips.
- Employees who change jobs usually earn considerably more than those who stay at the same job.
- Don’t provide a salary range, as this usually results in being offered the low end of the range that you provide.
- If you don’t negotiate your starting pay, you could lose thousands of dollars.
- Not negotiating $9,000 early in your career can add up to more than $430,000.
- Examples of remuneration counteroffer and terms of contract.
- Also, pay discussions include negotiating your whole remuneration package.
- I work with you to negotiate and achieve the highest pay. Including negotiation of a counteroffer and terms of contract. Also including answering salary requirements and pay raise negotiation.
- As each client has specific circumstances, I provide support throughout the negotiation process. And you won’t need to wait for the answers to any of your questions.
- Do you ever wonder why some of your friends earn considerably more than you do? A salary coach or a salary negotiation coach probably helped them.
- I assist women and men with face-to-face coaching and training worldwide, including clients in Australia, USA, Canada, Germany, China, India, NZ and Japan.
- Helping CEOs, senior managers, AI managers, account managers, data scientists, software engineers and construction managers. In addition to business analysts, machine learning managers and many others across all fields and at different levels.
- Also offering short courses and workshops.
- I offer face to face interview coaching and training in Sydney, in person.
- Also offering virtual interview coaching and training. Including video, phone and online training and coaching.
- I share with you my hands on hiring management experience.
- I am one of the few resume writers still offering face to face resume writing services in Sydney.
- I share my hands on experience in hiring management.
- Let me present you in the best possible way, by capturing and going through your experience in-depth.
- If you provide an expected salary that is less than their current budget, you will most likely miss out on a higher salary.
- Also, if you provide a desired salary that is higher than their current budget, the employer may decide to eliminate you right away.
- So, try to delay answering desired remuneration, as long as you can.
- I have been offered 2 employment offers and I really don’t know which to choose.
- I like offer A more than offer B.
- But offer B is higher remuneration.
- Do I accept employment offer B? Or do I ask company A to match offer B?
- Or should I tell company A that I have another employment offer and ask for a higher salary?
- Tips on how to make a counteroffer and how to negotiate terms of contract.
Should I send a salary negotiation counteroffer email?
- It is best to negotiate remuneration on the phone or in person.
- Even if you receive an employment offer email, it’s still best to negotiate in person or on the phone.
How to ask for a pay raise for women and men
- There is no standard method for a pay raise.
- How to negotiate a pay raise.
- Negotiate with your employer.
- Also, you can usually negotiate a much higher pay raise, if it is hard to replace you.
Cover letter layout template
- Template, example and tips for data scientists, machine learning managers, AI professionals and software engineers.
The hidden job market in 2024
- This refers to unadvertised and non-existing jobs.
- Cold call and network, as this includes approximately 60 to 80% of jobs.
Professional resume writing format
- Ensure you show why you are the best for the role.
- If you do more than what your title implies, add an explanation. Such as filled in for boss for 9 weeks.
- Don’t mention your required salary, unless asked to do so.
If you can’t find what you are looking for in my 72-page comprehensive resource, ask me. Also call me to inquire about my professional coaching services.
CV action verbs
- Increase the strength of your CV by using these CV action verbs.
- So, use powerful CV action verbs, including initiated, implemented, coached, negotiated and exceeded.
Salary increase email
- Could be used to justify an increase.
- In my article, read the reasons why not to send an increase request email, unless asked to do so. Or if you are not comfortable with discussing face to face.
Resume writing tips
- Quantify your experience by including numerical figures.
- Highlight your strengths.
- If you have or had more responsibilities than your title implies, I recommend that you elaborate on this.
- Use bullet point sentences instead of long paragraphs.
Cold email for an unadvertised job
- A sample to inquire about unadvertised and non-existing jobs.
Job search tips
- Plan your job search.
- Also, succeeding is not just a matter of luck or trying again and again.
- Employers review a CV in less than 20 seconds.
- Don’t include current or required pay in your CV.
- Include added profits, added business and reduced cost.
- Insert transferable skills.
My career coaching and training services
- Assisting clients worldwide and across Australia. Including clients in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Central Coast, Wollongong, Gold Coast and Newcastle.
- Email me, if you would like to be included in email updates.
- I will be adding online salary negotiation training.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
© 2003- 2024 KMD-Solutions. All rights reserved worldwide.