Resume writing, interview coaching and salary negotiation resource. Including answers to expected salary question, interview training and professional resume format. Also counter offer negotiation coaching, salary negotiation tips and virtual interview tips.
- Employees who change jobs typically earn considerably more than those who stay at the same job.
- I am one of the few resume writers still offering face to face resume writing services in Sydney.
- I share with you my hands on hiring management experience.
- I present you in the best possible way, by capturing and going through your experience in-depth.
- Examples of salary negotiation of counter offer and terms of contract.
- Also, salary negotiation includes negotiating your whole salary package.
- If you don’t negotiate your starting salary, you could lose thousands of dollars.
- Not negotiating $8,000 at the start of your career does not sound like much. But it can add up to more than $350,000 over the course of your career.
- I work with you to achieve the highest salary. Including salary negotiation of a counter offer and terms of contract. Also includes answering expected remuneration and pay raise negotiation,
- Since every situation is unique, I stay with you every step of the negotiation process. So, you don’t have to wait for answers.
- Do you ever wonder why some of your friends earn more than you do? A salary coach or a salary negotiation coach probably helped them. I assist clients worldwide, including clients in Australia, USA, Canada, NZ, Germany and Japan.
- Also assisting my clients with face to face coaching and training in Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Manly, Neutral Bay and Strathfield. In addition to North Sydney, Blacktown, Ryde, Bankstown, Kellyville, Penrith, Gosford, Westmead, Mona Vale, Hornsby and Harris Park. Also, Waitara, Newington, Wentworth Point, Chatswood, Rockdale, Parramatta, Mosman, Frenchs Forest, Lane Cove and Greater Sydney.
- I offer face to face interview coaching and training in Sydney, in person.
- Also offering virtual interview coaching and training. Including video, phone and online interview training and coaching.
- I share with you my hands on hiring management experience.
- Quantify your experience by including numerical figures.
- Highlight your strengths at the beginning of your resume.
- If you did more than your title implies, then elaborate more.
- Use bullet point sentences instead of long paragraphs.
- If your expected salary is less than their budget, you may miss out on a higher salary.
- Also, if your expected salary is higher than their budget, they may eliminate you right away.
- So, try to delay answering this question, as long as you can.
The hidden job market in 2022
- This refers to unadvertised and non-existing jobs.
- Cold call and network to increase your chances. As the hidden job market covers 60 to 80% of all jobs.
- But most applicants only focus on online advertised jobs.
Professional resume writing format
- There are many professional formats. Use this sample to build and write your resume.
- Also ensure your resume shows why you are better than the rest.
- If you do more than what your title implies, add an explanation. Such as filled in for boss for 9 weeks.
- Don’t mention expected remuneration in your resume, unless asked to do so.
If you can’t find what you are looking for in my comprehensive resource, ask me. Also call me on 0417 063 668 to inquire about my professional coaching services.
Strong CV verbs
- Increase the strength of your CV by using these strong CV verbs.
- So, use strong CV action verbs to describe your experience and skills.
- Use verbs like initiated, implemented, coached, negotiated and exceeded.
Salary increase letter
- Could be used to justify an increase.
- Also referred to as a salary negotiation letter and a remuneration increase request letter.
- In my article, read the reasons why not to send an increase request letter, unless asked to do so. Or if you are not comfortable with discussing face to face.
Salary negotiation tips
- Tips for how to make a counter offer and how to negotiate terms of contract.
How to ask for a pay raise
- There is no standard method for a pay raise.
- Pay raise tips on how to negotiate a pay raise.
- Negotiate with your employer.
- Also, you can usually negotiate a much higher pay raise, if it is hard to replace you.
Two job offers
- I have been offered 2 job offers and I really don’t know which to choose.
- I like offer A more than offer B.
- But offer B is a higher salary.
- Do I accept offer B? Or do I ask company B to match offer A?
- Or should I tell company B that I have another offer and ask for a higher salary?
Should I send a salary negotiation counter offer letter?
- It is best to negotiate remuneration on the phone or in person.
- Even if you receive an offer letter or an offer email, it’s still best to negotiate on the phone or in person.
Cold calling cover letter
- A cover letter to inquire about unadvertised and non-existing jobs.
- Include the cold calling resume with the cold calling cover letter.
Job search tips
- Job search tips to help you succeed.
- Plan your job search. Also, succeeding in a job search is not just a matter of luck or trying again and again.
Job search mistakes
- Mistakes decrease your chances of succeeding.
- So, avoid these mistakes to land your dream job quicker.
- Employers review a CV in less than 20 seconds.
- Don’t include current or expected salary in your CV.
- Include added profits, added business and reduced cost.
- Insert transferable skills.
Jobs and careers by industry
- Explore jobs and careers in all industries, including banking, IT, health and service.
- As jobs vary from one location to another.
Job search jokes
- Jokes for you to enjoy and to make you laugh.
- So, you can take a break from your job search.
- Furthermore, which joke do you like most?
My coaching and training services
- Assisting clients across Australia. Including Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne. And clients in the USA, Canada, Japan, NZ, UK and worldwide.
- Email me, if you would like to be included in updates and mailing list.
- I will be adding online salary negotiation training and online resume writing.
Based in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
© 2003- 2022 KMD-Solutions. All rights reserved worldwide.