Several interviews without any offers. I did very well in all those interviews. Each company told me they would contact me within a week.
Two of the interviews went very well.
I sent thank you letters to all the companies as I always do. I felt very confident that i would get an offer from one of the companies, so I have taken it easy with the job search since then.
No one has contacted me. I have called & left messages, but nothing yet.
I have been without a job for 2 months and I really need a job.
It has been over a month now, so should I try to contact the companies again?
- Some companies do take longer to decide. You can follow up or contact them again, but no more than 1 or 2 more times.
- Regardless, during the job search, do not stop or slow down your job search until you have a job offer.
- Since you are getting invited to several interviews within 1 month, it would indicate that your resume is standing out and impressing employers.
- You may want to check your interview techniques and presentation.
- Practice these job interview questions.
- Also see job interview coaching & training and salary negotiation coaching.
- Check out our resume writing services, to make your resume stand out.
KMD-Solutions is based in Sydney, NSW, Australia